Is there a way to make pref-bar default to a Firefox user agent string?
I have tried putting this as the init-function:

js:useragent="Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/52.0"

But it doesn't seem to be working. What I want it to do is start with a
Firefox UA rather than start with Real UA and then I have to change it.
(Testing by restarting the browser and visiting google search.) Google
has clearly lost the plot on agent sniffing. I am going to call it Goofy
from now on.

(Edit the init function by right clicking on the agent button and
selecting "edit button user agent")