I am running SM 2.49.5 on linux and encountering a problem getting a
password remembered for a website.

My power company just made major changes to their website and while it
remembers my username I cannot get it to remember my password.  Viewing
the page info shows "Username" and "Password" field names, so I am
puzzled.  I tried using the "Remember Passwords" tool without effect.

Looking in the password manager I see the old entry is still there but
there is no entry for the new site.

Is there a way to manually input the information into the password
manager?  Can I edit the old entry somehow to change the "Site" to match
the new one?  Can I copy the old entry and then edit that?

Dave