Yamo' wrote:
> Hi,
>
> David H. Durgee a écrit le 20/01/2019 à 18:16 :
>> Just had my second crash with 2.49.5 here:
>>
>> http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-2ec4f1b0-e335-4e9c-9227-1527d0190120
>>
>> Once again this is nothing like the previous crashes.  Once again I have
>> no idea what caused it or how to avoid it in the future.
>>
>> On a related topic, is the "Restart Seamonkey" button supposed to work
>> on linux x64?  It doesn't work here, I have to start Seamonkey fresh
>> after every crash.
>

> Is one those bugs reports describing your crash?
>
> <https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/2ec4f1b0-e335-4e9c-9227-1527d0190120#tab-bugzilla>

I don't know enough about reading the crash report to match it to any of
the bug reports.  I was just closing a SM tab when it occurred, but it
is certainly possible something was going on in another tab or in the
mail/news window when it happened.  I trust someone who can read the
report will be able to match it to one of them or open a new one if it
needs to be done.

Dave