David H. Durgee wrote:
I am encountering a problem where my power company has made changes to
their website and my remembered password is no longer used and I cannot
find a way to get SM 2.49.5 to remember it on the new page.

Given this is it possible for me to manually add or correct the signon
with sqlite tools?  I opened the db with SQLite manager in SM and can
see the entry.  I did NOT attempt to make changes there as I suspect
that would cause problems with SM open.  I assume other SQLite tools
would offer similar capabilities and could be used with SM closed.

Dave

The repository for passwords is now logins.json, not signons.sqlite.