Felix Miata composed on 2019-02-09 21:03 (UTC-0500):

> https://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/2.0/system-requirements lists these:

>     GTK+ 3.4 or higher
>     GLib 2.22 or higher
>     Pango 1.14 or higher
>     X.Org 1.0 or higher (Recommended: 1.7 or higher)
>     libstdc++ 4.6.1 or higher
>     NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
>     DBus 1.0 or higher
>     GNOME 2.16 or higher

> Can someone translate the above names into the actual package names used by
> the most popular distros?

> Current problem on bionic:
> XPCOMGLueLoad error for file ...libxpcom.so
> couldn't load XPCOM

> Google is not giving up useful responses, same as almost every time I install
> a new distro instead
> of just upgrading. :-(

On Tubuntu on Kaby Lake I got it to work with some lib*dbus* package as I was
falling asleep last
night. On Buster on Kaby Lake it's apparently hopeless. On Stretch on 965P,
gtk-3-0 was missing but
it now works.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/