-------- Original Message --------
meagain wrote on 8/02/2019 7:32 AM:
-------- Original Message --------
I've contributed to a couple of Kickstarter projects which entitle me to download the Video's from such sites as Vimeo.com. And Youtube.com as well, and other sites.

When I enter the supplied password, I'd expect I can watch the video, but how do I actually get the video file downloaded onto my hard drive?? Can I do it with-in SeaMonkey, or do I need an add-on??

Do you not see a "download" button on VIMEO?

It's been a while, meagain. I'll check it out again to see what I see.

The "download" button appears on videos when the submitter has permitted it.