G. Ross wrote:
Mr. Cheese wrote:
Not sure when it started but I can no longer view/print PDF's I may have
to ditch SeaMonkey (been a user since newscape days)
Anyone know how to get around this problem before I take such drastic
action?

---
https://www.avg.com

Get the Foxit plugin.  And stop advertising AVG.

Since Firefox 19 pdfjs has been built in and FFox one no longer requires pdfjs to be installed to view pdfs.

Does this mean that pdfjs is also built in to SeaMonkey as well? Do users of SeaMonkey need to install pdfjs separately to view pdfs?