On 2/20/2019 10:48 AM, NFN Smith wrote:
Hawker wrote:
So this website
https://neodenusa.com/

Returns 403: Forbidden nginx
in SM.

When I spoof a FF UA then it works fine.

WTF is going on here? Forbidden?

Looks like the site operator doesn't want to bother with Seamonkey at all.

I did some playing with spoofing, and it looks like it's rejecting any UA that shows "seamonkey".  I tried spoofing 53.0 (as Firefox 60.0) and that rejected, too.  On the other hand, no problems with spoofing Firefox 52.9 ESR. Also, no problem spoofing PaleMoon

Might be that the site operator is assuming that Seamonkey is dead.

Smith

Lynx worked, but eLinks didn't. :O
--
"Yo mama is so poor, I saw her fighting an ant for food." --unknown
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )