bo1953 wrote:
Hello all as a follow up on my previous post and still current issue.

I find that there are 222 of these files in my profile now.

Is this normal, not sure?

If not, how to change/repair/delete?

I also have an abundance of sesionstores 44 and virtual folders 33...

TIA - bo1953

---

I have exactly two prefs:
- content-prefs.sqlite
- prefs.js

Then I have:
sessionCheckpoints.json
sessionstore-1.json    (8 years old)
sessionstore.bak
sessionstore.json
virtualFolders-1.dat   (5 years old)
virtualFolders-2.dat   (almost 5 years old)
virtualFolders-3.dat   (4 years old)
virtualFolders.dat

I consider this profile to be healthy so an indication as to what you have which I do not would help. I could probably delete those old files but am in no hurry to do so. (this is on a Linux machine, maybe I'll fire up and check my Win10 machine later when I have more time)

--
spammus ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/