-------- Original Message --------
meagain wrote on 24/02/19 07:41:
-------- Original Message --------
meagain wrote on 22/02/19 23:35:
https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/English/ct-p/English

displays only text with no formatting, et cetera, when using SeaMonkey.

Other browsers seem fine.  I've checked images, script settings
but ...

Thanks.

Meagain, just checking both Bill's and Paul's replies and noticed their User Agent strings *BOTH* have FireFox along with SeaMonkey.

Maybe if you adjust yours (Edit->Preference->Advanced->HTTP Networking->User Agent String, tick the box), re-boot SeaMonkey and
it works, tell the Help Desk at Dropbox that they are sniffing
incorrectly!!

HTH

I have firefox checked in http settings... how do I reset all browser
 settings for a clean slate?

O.K., this time your User-Agent does show Firefox .... Mozilla/5.0
(Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
SeaMonkey/2.49.4

Previously, it did not .... Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64;
rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.4

Did you change the setting as I suggested??

Yes indeed.

Next thing, some sites, apparently, spit the dummy if FF is not the last
thing mentioned .... whilst others spit the dummy if anything apart from
FF is mentioned.

These changes are accomplished by editing your config file. Let us know
if you need this!

Yes, I think I do.

[ BTW, In the config file I noticed a batch of

browser.contentHandlers.types.0.title;Feedly

up to ...types.5...  which seem excessive - are these needed?]