Some months ago, I ceased being able to get the Internet rebroadcasts of ABC World News shows via my 64 bit Win 7 PC. I don't remember exactly when this problem first arose and don't know if the problem was engendered by a newer version of SM or by something ABC did. I seem to be able to get selected ABC News video streams and some other news rebroadcasts.

From some of the error messages I have been able to see when I ABC World News doesn't work, it appears to me that the problem may have something to do with "long-running scripts" gumming up things but I am not sufficiently knowledgeable to figure out what is really going on.

Help and step-by-step instructions on how to remedy this problem would be deeply appreciated.