bo1953 wrote:
Hello all,

I Am trying to figure out what has happened to my Folders and sub-Folders in three (3) of my eight (8) accounts...

This occurred after W10 update, all programs were closed.

Any guidance or recommendations on how to recover, etc...

Yes, I did not back up as I recently created these profiles which was most likely the best time to do an initial back up...  ;-(

TIA - bo1953

What I did, as a first course of action was to check the disk for errors and that worked, to a great degree because the mail accounts which were not all that important did not resolve, the major ones did and I Am a happy camper.

Working on getting everything backed up by copying the folders and tucking them safe elsewhere on the drive.

Thank you all for your input.

bo1953