Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
bo1953 wrote:
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
bo1953 wrote:
Hello all,

New challenge for the week.

Having challenges displaying the eBay login screen correctly.

I only get a blank page with the eBay logo and Norton, upon clicking the
logo I Am returned to the front splash page for eBay which displays
correctly.

Happening for the last week or so.

My desktop the display is just fine at the login page as well as with
Chrome on the laptop.

Suggestions/recommendations?

I have tried UA and no change in behaviour.

TIA - bo1953

Turn off Norton and see if you can log in.

piH - I have Avast and did turn that off and still the same result, not
able to get the login screen.

When I referenced Norton, it is on eBay's site which has the Norton logo...

Any other ideas?

Thank you - bo1953

I can't find a reference to Norton on any of the Ebay pages.
Are you using www.ebay.com  ?

Try safe mode.
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_Mode#Starting_Safe_Mode

For SeaMonkey, one of these:
         seamonkey -safe-mode
         "C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -safe-mode
         "C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -safe-mode

p - I see it on the page you link me to, it is at the very bottom on the right side of the page.

On the near blank screen, I see eBay in the upper left side of the page and Norton at the bottom of the page is Norton on the right side.

Thank you again.