On 5/21/19 9:27 AM, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
victoria.l.cross...@gmail.com wrote:
On Monday, 6 November 2017 15:18:41 UTC, Tom Pamin  wrote:
Can anyone tell me why this site is blocked by SM and not IE? It is just
a furniture store.
hayneedle.com

I am having the same issue all this time later! On both mobile and laptop.

Curious.
Back when this was first reported, I checked to see if I could access the site.  No problems. Now I'm also getting this error, both using Seamonkey and Firefox 60.6.3esr.  I can set this machine up to use two different ISPs (either/or, not both at once) and I get this error with both. This is not a problem with Virus Scanners (Linux) or with Add-ons (the Firefox is vanilla).  It has to be something at the other end.

ping works, although it returns the site name as www.hayneedle.com.distil.us but if I try to browse http://www.hayneedle.com.distil.us/ I get:
Staging Not Enabled
Staging has not been enabled for this domain.
Please contact Distil support to request that a staging domain be enabled.

Is "distil.us" the web hoster?

I have no problem with <https://www.hayneedle.com/>

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop