On 5/25/2019 6:07 PM, Paul Bergsagel wrote:
Ant wrote:
I swore it used to exist, but I can't find it in my v2.49.4 and on Google search. Where is it if it exists? Or was it removed long ago? :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)In the preferences I was only able to find a way to turn off Javascript
for the browser.  There was no preference to turn Javascript on/off for Mail and Newsgroups.  Maybe turning off Javascript for the browser will also turn it off for Mail and Newsgroups?  The setting is found in preferences Preferences->Advanced->Scripts and Plugins.

Hmm, I guess I got confused with "Enable Plugins for "Mail & Newsgroups". Thanks. :)
--
"This is the ant. Treat it with respect. For it may very well be the next dominant lifeform of our planet." --Empire of the Ants movie Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )