Hartmut Figge wrote:
Ken Rudolph:

Too many sites these days just do not support links from e-mail to the
SeaMonkey browser (no matter how I set it to spoof Firefox).

Hm. Did you try
user_pref("general.useragent,override.netflix.com", "Your FF-UA";?

Even though I have no idea how to go about editing the user.js file, this does sound like a possibility. For what it's worth, my Firefox call on this computer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"

Sorry, can't try it. Netflix insists on a subscription. And I do not
know what the actual FF-UA is.

If that is the correct FF-UA, could you tell me how to go about adding this (if this is exactly what I need.) Of course I am really afraid to actually modify the SeaMonkey files. But if this exact line would work I would try it if I knew where to put it.

user_pref("general.useragent,override.netflix.com", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe";

Hartmut

Thank you!

--
Ken