Paul in Houston, TX wrote on 05-07-19 02:32:
Ray_Net wrote:
With SM - Navigating up and down in a page is slower on a page of the
belgian site compared of the same page of the french site.

FireFox did not exhibit the problem both page/sites have the same
up-down navigation speed.

Here is the slower Belgian page/site:
https://www.decathlon.be/fr/p/cordon-de-maintien-silicone-mh-acc-110-noir/_/R-p-301359.html

Here is the normal speed of the French page/site:
https://www.decathlon.fr/cordon-maintien-mh-acc-110-id_8501389.html

The Belgian site is almost useless for me.
User agent: Mozilla/8.0 (Windows NT 12.0; Win128; x128; rv:77.0) Gecko/20200101 Firefox/55.0
(Actually 2.40).
It works fine in IE11 but like Ant said, there are tons of popups and ads that I block with SM.  Also, it can change to Dutch and I wonder if that version loads in the background.  Have not looked at the source code to see.

Normally the problem is with SM - because it goes well with FireFox.
It looks like SM is trying to do something in the background that he cannot achieve...and retry it forever.