I have several computers running Windows 10 Pro v1809, and SeaMonkey v2.49.4 is the default browser on all of them.

There is a particular website which requires WebGL to be supported and which I need to use on one of these computers.

On all of the other computers, WebGL is working with SeaMonkey, but on the one where I really need it, it is not.

Going to https://get.webgl.org on this computer returns this message:
"Hmm. While your browser seems to support WebGL, it is disabled or unavailable. If possible, please ensure that you are running the latest drivers for your video card.

For more help, please click this link."

The link in question goes to a page that starts out with this:

"Upgrade your graphics drivers to use hardware acceleration and WebGL"

What has me stumped is that on this same computer, WebGL works properly using Firefox 67, IE 11, and MS Edge. This tells me that my graphics drivers are not the problem. Why is SeaMonkey not working when all the other browsers are fine?

Thanks!

John
--
Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

Therefore, please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.