David E. Ross wrote:

The body of the article uses a font named "FB Web Use Only". However,
the mangled "Tübingen" is a mixture of that font and Georgia. The
source does not show a change of font for "Tübingen". I see the problem
in both SeaMonkey and Internet Explorer.

If I change my preferences at [Appearance > Fonts] to uncheck the
checkbox "Allow documents to use other fonts", the problem is resolved.
This causes the page to render with my choice: Georgia 5.00.

Same here, though my pref for Western is set to Times New Roman. Either way, I've never heard of "FB Web Use Only," and I'll bet dollars to donuts that no visitors have it installed. Wonder why they'd do that.

Paul B. Gallagher