On 8/21/19 10:59 AM, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
Hi all,

With a subscribed feed from braunschweig.de I see the problem that more or less every feed comes again and again and again ...
https://imgur.com/a/kgC4N2I

I only observe that with feed
https://www.braunschweig.de/rss/bekanntmachungen.xml
subscribed quite normal from SM Browser.

I checked the files which will be downloaded by the link in the feed nnewspost, they seem totally identical.

I am pretty sure that the problem is on braunschweig.de side - although they dispute (I only talked with someone from "communication", not from IT 🤔
For testing I subscribed the new feed for similar news
https://www.braunschweig.de/rss/bekanntmachungen.php?sp%3Aout=rss

Any idea how that problem could be caused by SM internal feed reader?

That occasionally happens in Thunderbird with feeds from Planet Mozilla. I've been noticing some late arriving feeds recently.

I thinks it is server problems.

I don't see the problem with other feeds.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
Fire the Apprentice!