On 21/08/19 21:04, Cecil Bankston wrote:
Jackson National Life Insurance Co. has a page listing PDF documents related to a customer's account that can be downloaded.  The link for a document has a PDF icon, but it actually links to a XHTML page that displays the document, which then can be downloaded as a PDF file.  When I click the link in SeaMonkey it opens a blank tab, but if I use the same link in Microsoft Edge, the page opens normally.  Is there any way to get SeaMonkey to open the XHTML page as it should?

It sounds as if the problem page may need a customer account. However this page <https://www.jackson.com/forms/forms.xhtml>, linked from the home page, lists the company's forms, and I had no problem opening the PDF documents from there (I had to enable JavaScript for www.jackson.com).

/df

--
London
UK