batroo...@gmail.com wrote:

Running win 10 on a Dell 530s desktop.
I have been trying to load GE from a new download. I get the message that "This app
cannot run on your PC" I have also tried a new version of Google Earth Pro with
similar results.
The closest I got was GE open with the side bar and the portion that should
contain an image of the Earth but it is all black, no planet earth. If I enter
a location it does nothing at all.
Is there a way to get Google Earth or even Google Earth Pro up and running on
my PC? Thank you.

Your machine first came out in 2007.
I assume that it is 64 bit. 32 bit has limited memory capability and may not run Google Earth Pro.
Make sure that the vid drivers are up to date.
If 64 bit and still no good, then install a modern vid card.
At least a Nvidia 650.