I have been copying SM and all it's data to other PCs since it was NS. I copy apps and data both to create new machines and as a back up system.

I have a primary laptop that has been in service for several years. It has two Win 7 partitions. Both partitions have accumulated so much junk that they are about unusable. So I have configured the HDDs on an identical laptop and am creating it fresh using the existing unit as a model and using it's files.

I have copied SM from and to the APPS partitions, and it's profiles, and email from and to the data partitions. But I apparently missed some security data.

On the new unit every site I have tried to access has been deemed "Untrusted". For one forum and Google I was allowed to set an exception. Amazon, Ebay, and PayPal I am not allowed to set an exception and not allowed to access them.

Suggestions?

TY
Ray