Check if you have an old fr language pack installed and remove it. Covered in the release notes.

FRG

philippe wrote:
Hello,

I have installed the seamonkey2.49.5 X64-86 on opensuse (french version).
When I open the mails and groups I receive an initial error

"Erreur d’analyse XML : entité non définie Emplacement : jar:file:///usr/seamonkey/omni.ja!/chrome/messenger/content/messenger/start.xhtml Numéro de ligne 40, Colonne 4 :

My understanding is that the "&" character is erroneous.

After the display when I chose a mail or a group detail all works correctly and the data are correctly displayed.

This error message is then not more displayed

Can anyone confirm this problem?
Regards
Philippe