Mark B wrote:

Windows 10
SM 2.53a1
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:56.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.53a1
Build identifier: 20170731233559
KeePass 2.43

I too tried to get keepasshttp-connector to work, but it didn't put a button in the customize window.
Would like to figure out any way to get KP to work with SM.  Any ideas?

For now I can only see use of Autotype feature of KeePass.
It is not a real integration, just KeePass feature to simulate keyboard action on any currently active window after you press choosen keyboard shortcut. With WebAutoType plugin Keepass recognizes entries by url quite well, but autotype is ... not exactly what I need...

Szymon