Ant:
>On 10/5/2019 2:03 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:

>> I am doing this using Mnenhy. You have to deselect 'inherit parent data'
>> from 'Folder Storage' for that.
>
>Where can I get that? http://mnenhy.mozdev.org and
>https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/seamonkey/addon/mnenhy/?src=search
>are not working. :(

Mnenhy was  abandoned. I didn't want to be without so I modified it. For
private use only. Well, I shared it with others, eventually, and they
seem to use it without problems for SM-2.49.x.

For me, I have used it until the last usable SM-Trunk and am now using
the .h4 for SM-2.53. It doesn't work for the current TB, but since I am
not using that... ;)

I have just installed the .h4 in a fresh profile of my 2.53.1 without
problems. Interesting, that. I assumed there still had to be some
preferences set to enable a successful installation.

http://www.triffids.de/pub/mnenhy/

Hartmut