On 13/10/19 15:26, budkrueg...@gmail.com wrote:
...> Thank you Chris. I was just looking for some help to solve an email problem with SeaMonkey. Got that solved. Didn't realize that I was getting such a conglomerate of things. You're right, I'm getting a whole bunch of emails about topics that I'm not interested in, e.g., Fox News.
     Now, how do I set it up as "don't call me, I'll call you"?
Bud Krueger

HTH
/df

--