Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Larry S. wrote:

Fumble fingers strikes again! Can any one direct me to the information about the latest Seamonkey release? I was keeping it, but then managed to delete it anyhow.

Ready now to d/l it, but managed to lose the reference.

You don't need to save or bookmark anything. In any browser window, just click the SeaMonkey icon at the far right of the toolbar (this has been true for years). If you want more detailed info, click "Release Notes" in the top middle of that page.

The recommendation for this release is:
1) back up your profile;
2) uninstall the previous version;
3) install the new version.

HTH

Not that uninstalling the previous version is a bad idea, but: I thought it was only essential if moving between the 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

--
spammus ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/