Re[plying to message here got me an email from the "The fork"

Wed, 23 Oct 2019 11:44 -0700 Ray Davison wrote:
At 10/23/2019 11:22 AM I replied to "Google search messed up".

At 10/23/2019 11:25 AM I got the email below.

What does "TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company" have to do with "Google search
messed up"?

I too received the Fork emails for a while, and it seems only because
I posted to this list with "mozilla.support.seamonkey" in the
newsgroup header entry. So I killed the newsgroup entry and it
seemed to stop. So it is me or somebody else doing it?

I don't even know how I had a newsgroup header entry loaded. I avoid
newsgroups knowing how they can overload email. I just want this list,
being enough of a load for these little old grey cells.

--
The Best To You & Yours,
M. Ross All Rights Reserved

My Life Is My Permit, My Right To Keep And Bear Arms!
---end-of-message---