SeaMonkey 2.49.5 and up will show a small zoom control in the status bar with browser.zoom.showZoomStatusPanel set to true. In the preferences panel with 2.53 and up too.

FRG

Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Arnie Goetchius wrote:
I have been using SM for years to log in to my bank account and pay bills. Now
when I login into the
bank, the screen type is double the size and the type is too big for me to use.
Works okay if I use
Chrome. I am on SM .495 but can't remember exactly

You inadvertently zoomed the text for that website and your preferences
are preserved. Go go site and use hotkey CTRL+0 (zero) to reset zoom to 100%

Exactly right. Many, many thanks for your tip!!!