On 2019-11-11 4:41 a.m., Manuel Casal Lodeiro wrote:
My moving to a new profile as a solution to the multi-failure that we referring with subject "Multiple failures after disk became full (Linux)" is progressing quite well.

Finally I decided to put all acounts again in a single profile, and it's going ok, but I cannot get the saved logins (website signing data) to work in the new profile.

I've moved the following files, from the old profile to the new one, as I can see in http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_SeaMonkey that they store this kind of data:
- key3.db
- signons.sqlite
and also a
- signons3.txt
I saw at the original (damaged) profile

Should I also move logins.json ? (I can't find it that Profile reference page) Or what else am I missing?

Yes, you should move logins.json and key3.db.
That mozillazine page is out of date, and no longer maintained. Use the instructions in the following page: <https://seamonkey.ilias.ca/profilefaq/#transferring>

--
Newsgroup moderator