After some Seamonkey crashing issues a few weeks back I had to reinstall
Seamonkey and restore my profile from a backup of the profile directory.
Everything has been working great since then except publishing web pages to a
web server I manage. I've always been able to use Composer to edit pages and
then publish via the built-in site publish feature. There is nothing unique
about the destination. Just a simple FTP server.

In the past, the following info worked fine:

Publishing addres: ftp://ftp.<mysite>.com/public_html
Plain FTP connection
enter username/password in prompt

Now when I try to publish I immediately get a 'Publishing Failed' message in
the dialog. Is there a log file somewhere that may contain more information? Or
a way to increase log level to a debugging level?

Thanks!