Henrik37 wrote on 29/11/2019 7:37 AM:
Help!  As I understand it, to access my Yahoo e-mail account (i.e., download e-mail messages on the Yahoo e-mail server via SeaMonkey) I need to obtain/create a 'secure mail key' to use instead of the 'normal password' entry in the server settings of the usual SeaMonkey e-mail setup page.

I have downloaded and printed a discussion I found on Mozilla Support about the 'Oauth' problem as it pertains to ATT e-mail with Thunderbird but can't figure out how to proceed on a step-by-step basis.  I'm in my 80s and sorting out these kinds of problems doesn't come easy any more. Can someone please assist?

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance.

Henrik, I have no answer for your problem, but it would seem that Neil Marcus is having the exact same problem with his SM and his A.T.&T. account, so it might be worth your while checking out his "New A.T.&T. Settings" thread, here, from about two and a half hours before your original post!
--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134