Zeb Carter wrote:
Recently, i have been getting multiple mail notifications for my comics from GoComics.com.  Always 11/30/2019, nothing newer. Yet, those multiple notifications do not show up in other email clients nor on the Xfinity web site where it goes to our household account.

I have cleared internet cache, compacted trash and other folders, and they just keep coming.

Any ideas on what is going on?

Thanks in advance!

Update: SeaMonkey email client is definitely at fault as I can properly receive emails in other programs like Outlook 365 and BlueMail (which is a multi platform client). Cleared JAVA cache as well, uninstalled and reinstalled SM.

It's as though SM is boot looping the retrieve process and not seeing the actual mail on the server. I hope this helps in figuring out what is going on.