Hi,

This is on regards to the sent mail. Whenever I sent mail from webmail, my Desktop version of sync monkey does not have the sent email.
--
Derek LUMENTA林琨凯
Management Associate

This email is strictly confidential and not for the faint-hearted, and if your eyes have accidentally fallen upon its contents without the company's express permission, please try to forget everything within, as though it were a fleeting but ultimately disastrous love affair.

By Mentally "reading aloud" this message to yourself, you have acknowledged the above conditions.

P.S No pigeons in any way were harmed in the carrying of this email, but there's probably a cat next door that could use some attention.