On 1/2/20 9:44 AM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
For no reason I can think of, SM has wiped out all my print settings. Margins are zero all around, and headers and footers are all set to blank.

Can someone remind me of the default values? There's no "reset" button.

Thanks.

Select File > Page Setup from the Menu bar and set the printer there.

Then when you go to print something you get a "Print" dialog window with other options you can select.

That's the way it works in my SeaMonkey.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop