I have upgraded several computers to SeaMonkey 2.49.5 x64. I've noticed that I am having issues with some websites using SeaMonkey. that I don't have with other browsers.

I use several different computers in different locations with Windows 7 Pro. I have not changed the User Agent, although User Agent Switcher is install on some computers but not all.

On the American Express site when I try to download an archived statement it does not appear to accept the selection.

On Southwest.com I get a popup "Feedback" window all of the time for no apparent reason.

Has any one else seen this kind of behavior?

--
Rob Steinmetz