On 15/01/20 18:39, Gerry Hickman wrote:
You can provide UserJS or, more easily, if (as you should) you have NoScript installed

Thanks, I had a quick look at NoScript, but it says it's only for Firefox, not SeaMonkey?

You need the 'Classic' version 5.1.9, not the 'Quantum' version that only works with newer vandalised FF versions. This is explained at <https://noscript.net/getit>, though not on the home page, so you just had to be a bit more persistent.

When I opened a browser without NoScript I couldn't believe the rubbish I was being shown.

HTH
/df

--
London