On 1/19/2020 6:22 PM, Edmund Wong wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
> 2.53.1b1!  It's the first beta in the 2.53 series.
>
> For a more complete list of changes in SeaMonkey 2.53.1b1, see the
> What's New in SeaMonkey 2.53.1b1 section of the Release Notes [2], which
> also contain a list of known issues and answers to frequently asked
> questions. For a more general overview of the SeaMonkey project (and
> screen shots!), visit www.seamonkey-project.org.
>
> Links:
> [1] - https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.1b1
> [2] - https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.1/

Does the old PrefBar extension still work with 2.53.1?  If so, I have a
PrefBar button that launches Bookmarks Manager by requesting
        toBookmarksManager();
What is the replacement for that?  Do other modules have new names?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Beyond Meat and other such vegetarian meat substitutes
represent the ultimate in ultra-processed foods.  Real
meat is natural.  Beyond Meat is definitely not.  No,
I do NOT own a cattle ranch, a butcher shop, or any
other business doing commerce in meat.