Chasing my bookmark issue has reminded me of another issue. Some versions of SM and some "protect you" utilities will destroy some or all of your profile.

That is why a few years ago I created run object on the desktop for a batch file to copy all recent files from all profiles to a rarely used storage partition.

I just tried a few WG9S versions. That cost me my bookmarks file. But I always backup before trying anything new, so no loss, just nuisance.

Buyer beware, and never "update" over a functioning app or OS. Install the new alongside the old and only delete the old when you are convinced the new is better. Auto update is a monster waiting to bite you.

Ray