Yes I also get the "Script has stopped responding and do I want to Continue or Stop the Script", and I know at that point I need to back out of the site if I can. This also happens to me if I go into Password Manager under Tools menu.

Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
Cheryl wrote:
This happens to me several times a day.  I mainly have to stick to sites such as Amazon and google.  Any sites that have scripts cause me an issue and I have to hurry and back out of them.  I've been doing this for a long while . I was hoping the beta version would help but still doing the same thing. I have both chrome and Seamonkey open so I can copy/paste certain websites from Seamonkey to Chrome so I can go read them.  Even Gyazo causes Seamonkey to hang.

That means this was already happening when you were on 2.49.x?
What add-ons do you have?
You might also want to experiment with a new profile.

I have had somewhat similar experiences with a few sites, eventually (up to 2 mins later) they come back to me saying that a script has stopped responding and do I want to Continue or Stop the script.  There is also the option to make that choice permanent (don't even ask next time) but I refuse to take that option.