Greetings,

after discovering problems regarding reply using my current SM I
downloaded the latest build from Bill and tested that.

Build identifier: 20200224130011

It's better than my current build :), but there are still issues.
Started in a new profile, no configuration except creating an account
for news.mozilla.org and subscribing to mozilla.test.

Tests by using the arrow down options at the right of Reply and Reply
All icons in the toolbar.

1) Trying to reply to one of my own postings
  a) Reply to Newsgroup
     OK
  b) Reply to Sender Only
     The template shows correctly the To: field but it is empty
     Bug
  c) Reply to Sender and Newsgroup
     The line with the Newsgroup: field is correct, the line with the
       To: field is missing
     Bug
  d) Reply to all Recipients
     The line with the Newsgroup: field is correct, the line with the
       To: field is missing
     Bug

Trying to reply to a posting of another poster
  a) Reply to Newsgroup
     OK
  b) Reply to Sender Only
     OK