https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.1/ for its release notes. Lots of readings. ;)

On 2/27/2020 4:36 PM, Edmund Wong wrote:
Greetings,

The SeaMonkey Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey
2.53.1!

So please check out [1] or [2].

Updates are still not available via Check-for-updates unfortunately.

Thanks to all involved,

Edmund

NB: Personal note, I've never understood the concept of the
archive.mozilla.org caching.  While I've uploaded all the stuff to
releases/2.53.1/, I'm still seeing only the top 4 text files and
langpacks + linux* paths.   No mac, win32 or win64 or updates.
So maybe I'll need to wait.  Please check.  (I'm hoping I hadn't
screwed up somewhere... I mean.. it *isn't* the first time
I've uploaded to archive...  *sigh*)

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.1
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.1/

--
"... Something wrong with the gun," he said. "But what if there is? They'll get it right again. And even if there's a delay, how can it alter the end? It's just men and ants. There's the ants builds their cities, live their lives, have wars, revolutions, until the men want them out of the way, and then they go out of the way. That's what we are now -- just ants. Only --" "Yes," "We're eatable ants..." --H.G. Wells' The War of the Worlds Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )