NFN Smith wrote:

> * NoScript 5.1.9

I am curious to know why it is necessary to use 5.1.9 and not the latest
version, given what it says on the noscript website "You can still
download NoScript "Classic" (5.1.9) (SHA256) for Palemoon, Seamonkey,
Waterfox and possibly other "vintage" (pre-Gecko 57) Firefox forks here:
we'll do our best to provide security fixes as long as supporting
browser still guarantee their own security updates. "

So SM is based on FF 60, that is not pre-gecko 57 is it? unless the
versions of ff and gecko are not the same.

Perhaps it is just validation in the addon installation process which
needs changing?