On 3/10/2020 7:38 PM, Larry S. wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:
>> On 3/10/2020 12:06 PM, Larry S. wrote:
>>> Still get the message "You don't have permission to access Fox News on
>>> this server". Any thoughts on what to do now?
>>>
>>> I tried changing cookies to "Session Only", didn't work. I tried
>>> changing my UA string to read Firefox 72.0.1, didn't work.
>>>
>>> Any other thoughts?
>>> Larry
>>>

>> Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64)
>> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
>>      SeaMonkey/2.49.5
>> "Advertise Firefox compatibility" disabled
>> Cookies for the requested Web site only
>> Popups blocked
>> All images enabled
>> "When a web page provides its own colors and background" set to "Always
>>      use the colors and background specified by the web page."
>> "Allow documents to use other fonts" enabled
>> HTML5 Media enabled
>>
>> No problem viewing Fox News at <https://www.foxnews.com/> (other than my
>> dislike of Fox politics).
>>
> I pretty much track with your choices, except how do I set "HTML5 Media
> enabled"?
>
> Seem as though I should have no problem with my access, but I do. Hmm ..
>
> Larry

In your preferences, set media.autoplay.enabled to True.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Beyond Meat and other such vegetarian meat substitutes
represent the ultimate in ultra-processed foods.  Real
meat is natural.  Beyond Meat is definitely not.  No,
I do NOT own a cattle ranch, a butcher shop, or any
other business doing commerce in meat.