alisonjoankilpatr...@gmail.com wrote:
On Saturday, 14 March 2020 16:38:51 UTC-4, alisonjoan...@gmail.com  wrote:
<snip>
I'm going to try shutting down my computer and reopening the software. ...

Shutting and restarting the computer down did not bring the title bar back.
I am driving a mid-2012 Mac PB with OS 10.13.6.
cheers, Alison

Alison is it possible hat composer is not fully compatible with with OS 10.13. Maybe you have to be running OS 10.14 or OS 10.15 for this feature to work? Recently there have been a lot of changes to Gecko (the underlying structure of SeaMonkey) and s. Sometimes these changes adversely affect older OSs.