O.K., seems I was wrong in thinking my wife has saved her bookmarks--she didn't. So, new request. She has clicked on "Export BM To HTML".

Then she went to "Browser", clicked On Start Up, found the page with "Choose File" with the HTML page already listed in the box, and clicked on "Okay".

Then she clicked on "Home" and got a long page (titled Bookmarks Menu) full of stuff for Seamonkey (our browser) including the listing for the Bookmark. Clicking on Manage Bookmarks, she was unable to eliminate all the stuff other than the entry she wanted (the "real" bookmark). This was unlike previous experience, in which one could eliminate extraneous listings.

Maybe she should click on "Home" somewhere else, other than at the top of a Seamonkey page? Where else can she find Home?

Larry