On 4/4/2020 12:25 PM, 🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴 wrote:
> On 4/4/2020 3:17 PM, Tom Pamin wrote:
>> I'm having more problems than ever printing from SM, especially
>> 2.53.1. Quite often I'll try to print web pages, and I'll only get
>> parts of pages, like only 2 printed pages for 4 or 5 web pages. It's
>> like it just prints what it feels like, and misses a lot of printing.
>> All these pages print fine with Edge. Any ideas how I can get SM to
>> print normally? Here's an example:
>> https://erie.wbu.com/faqs-attracting-hummingbirds
>
> Go to 'Print Preview" from print in upper right corner.
> Check your setting for "Scale"

By scaling to 60%, I was able to get the primary text all on one page,
page #2.  I then "printed" the page via doPDF to a PDF file with
exceptionally high resolution (2400 dpi).  Opening the PDF file in Adobe
Reader, I was able to read it if I expanded it to 150%.

I might experiment with the recipe I wanted from the BBC.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Would the United States be more prepared to deal with COVID-19
if President Trump had not cut the budgets of the National
Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention (CDC)?  His administration also eliminated the
Directorate for Global Health and Security and Bio-Defense,
the agency within the National Security Council tasked to
provide early warnings about epidemics and pandemics.

https://www.avg.com