Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
bono1...@yallhoo.com wrote:
Hello all,

Getting tense on this side and not from being quarantined either!!!

I have not been able to upgrade from SM 2.49.5 because the email module gets blanked out and as such cannot see them unless I place, at random, my cursor in the box then that particular account filter will only show the email on which it lands.

On three (3) other computers I have with SM and W10 Pro there have been no issues with upgrading at all....

There may be something obvious which I Am overlooking, now it is time for another set of eyes and thoughts...

TIA - bo1953

With 2.53.x Lightbird 0.7.1 can cause this. If safe mode or test profile also shows it check video drivers. Intel ones are notoriously bad and should be updated to the latest level.

FRG
FRG - Thank you for your suggestion. My video drivers were updated with the latest version.

I tried to install 2.53.2 and still had the same issue with the mail module.

Also, Sticky Password which is on the Tool Bar is greyed out, I forgot to say that.

I have tried dis-abling add-on's as well... to no avail.

Any further suggestions or ideas I need to pursue?

TIA - bo1953