On 5/10/2020 8:52 PM, Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2020-05-10 11:35 p.m., Ant wrote:
Like what folder(s) it is in? I had to export my Library to bookmarks.html to see where my bookmark is under. I was hoping to avoid using that method.

Hi Ant,
A great person asked this same question not too long ago. You can view the thread and it's answers here: https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mozilla.support.seamonkey/tRDQkWgjBNU/discussion

If there's any part of the answer you need help with, just let us know.

Oh right. I forgot about that thread. Dang brain. Wait, I don't have one. :( Is there a compatible "Show Parent Folder" extension for v2.53.2?
--
:) Ma's Day including all queen ants!
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )